reOptimize connects to your Google Cloud Platform organization to get access to your billing data exported to Google BigQuery as well as some Google Cloud Platform APIs.
To start using reOptimize, you will need to configure IAM roles, giving access to some of the BigQuery APIs to enable billing data analysis, recommendations and visualizations.
- To setup IAM role for reOptimize, please complete the following steps:
- Login to Google Cloud Console IAM Admin
- Click on 'Select a project' to open a project picker
- Select the project which hosts your BigQuery Billing Exports
- Using the IAM menu on the left, click on 'ADD' button at the top of the page
- Under 'Members' please enter email@example.com and select the roles BigQuery Data Editor and BigQuery User
- Approve by clicking on 'ADD' button located on the dialog box.